NAFEX Annual Meeting 2015
July 22 thru 24, 2015
Days Inn, LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- The Board meeting will be held Wednesday evening, July 22, followed by an informal social for early
arrivals who are not too tired from the travels. Registration will begin Thursday morning. Papers and
talks will be presented on Thursday, followed by an auction that evening and show and tell, with
PowerPoint projector available. The field tour on Friday includes bottled water and lunch, followed
that evening by the banquet and business meeting.
- Plan to bring something for the auction as this is a great way to have fun while raising needed funds
- Wine tasting of member-supplied wines and cash bar before the banquet.
- Home-made cookies containing fruits and nuts can be served at the coffee breaks.
- The Local Arrangements Committee is working hard to make this an educational as well as
entertaining event. We plan to have activities on Thursday for accompanying family members not
interested in the fruit and nut events.
- Registration form is available at the bottom of this page.
Download the registration form.
Anyone with special needs or desiring adjustments please call Jerry Lehman at 812-298-8733 to make special
For more information contact Jerry Lehman at 812-298-8733