NAFEX Annual Meeting 2015
July 22 thru 24, 2015
Days Inn, LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- The Board meeting will be held Wednesday evening, July 22, followed by an informal social for early
arrivals who are not too tired from the travels. Registration will begin Thursday morning. Papers and
talks will be presented on Thursday, followed by an auction that evening and show and tell, with
PowerPoint projector available. The field tour on Friday includes bottled water and lunch, followed
that evening by the banquet and business meeting.
- Plan to bring something for the auction as this is a great way to have fun while raising needed funds
- Wine tasting of member-supplied wines and cash bar before the banquet.
- Home-made cookies containing fruits and nuts can be served at the coffee breaks.
- The Local Arrangements Committee is working hard to make this an educational as well as
entertaining event. We plan to have activities on Thursday for accompanying family members not
interested in the fruit and nut events.
- Registration form is available at the bottom of this page.
We have 20 and 30 minute time slots for speakers. PowerPoint projection will be
available. Member growers are often shy about making presentations. Don't be! In a survey a few
years ago many members said they desire home grower reports as well as the research reports
given by University and USDA professionals. Contact Bob Purvis, program chair, at
email@example.com or Peter Scott at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Jerry Lehman at
JWLehmantree@gmail.com to make arrangements. Outside speakers who
are not attending the conference are invited to participate in the noon lunch.
Ask for the front desk when calling the hotel
There is no additional charge for children, but you need to let them know ahead
of time so they can put an extra bed in the room.
There is a restaurant in the motel
that seats 75 people, a bar, business center, free airport shuttle, exercise room,
Jacuzzi and pool.
Northern Nut Growers Association Annual Meeting
The Northern Nut Growers Association's annual meeting is being held in LaCrosse
Wisconsin the following week. You can plan to attend both. For more information visit the NNGA
Download the registration form.
Anyone with special needs or desiring adjustments please call Jerry Lehman at 812-298-8733 to make special
For more information contact Jerry Lehman at 812-298-8733